Tuesday, July 3, 2007

PROPOSAL


This is the first stage of the important thing in my life.....
Finally i propose her, after all this time..with all the obstacle and opinion and my dad scream (his not talk but scream...hehehehe) i finally propose girl that i love the most...Nna.

Everything that i remember from saturday (30/6/07) everything running smooth. We already have shopping schedule and list (thanks to my sisters in law - their helping me a lot with all the small thing that i'm not expert with - shopping).

Stenly already booked cars for me, than i think, i don't have anything to worry about.

Then the Day is Coming. Fells like Lebaran is coming, dad ask everybody to prepare since morning, his look like MR. Repot - repot, while i still watching TV and prepare to exercise for a while.

9 Sharp we are moving, with me as a leader. While i drive, i still make several coordination with my girl for the details programs.

When we get there, the moment i really waiting for is " looking her new look" he...he...h.e.. as she said she'll do a special appearance for that moment...mannnnnn she look gorgeous...



The moment that mean a lot to me is the "Ring exchange". That mark the new ERA of me, that i'm engaged with some one. Mean i Can not easily go out with other girls again, stop all the "make fun of..." thing again ...he...h.e..he...

well, this is it... new me...

    << Homepage

tentang gw

Name: STEVIE
From: Pondok Gede, Bekasi, Indonesia
About me: SIMPLE MAN THAT JUST WANT TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDE.
More about me...

Last Post


Archives


Photos


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stevy. Make your own badge here.

Connectivity

Links

Leave Your Message


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Chat with Me


on Facebook


Stevy Hanny's Profile
Stevy Hanny's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

Visitors


Visitor Tracker


Entries RSS